Our engineering and environmental professionals comprise of geotechnical/civil engineers, engineering geologists, geologists, environmental scientists/site assessors, and construction quality control testing staff with experience ranging from 4 to 25 plus years.
- Professional Engineers licensed in: Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Alaska, Montana, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, and Texas.
- Engineering geologist licensed in: Washington and California.
- Geologist licensed in: Washington, Idaho, California, and Arizona.
- Minority business in: Oregon
Special Inspectors are certified by a number of agencies including:
- International Code Council (ICC)
- American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- National Institute of Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET)
- Welding Inspectors-American Welding Society (CWI-AWS)
GN Northern materials testing laboratory and quality system meets the requirements of:
- ASTM C1077, Standard Practice for Agencies Testing Concrete and Concrete Aggregates for Use in Construction and Criteria for Testing Agency Evaluation;
- ASTM C1093, Practice for Accreditation of Testing Agencies for Masonry;
- ASTM D3666, Standard Specification for Minimum Requirements for Agencies Testing and Inspecting Road and Paving Materials.
- AASHTO Standard R18, Standard Recommended Practice for Establishing and Implementing a Quality System for Construction Materials Testing Laboratories
- ASTM E329, Standard Specification for Agencies Engaged in Construction Inspection, Testing, or Special Inspection
Certifications and Accreditations
GN Northern is certified as a Small Business (SAM) and a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) in Washington State.
- American Concrete Institute
- International Code Council
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies
- US Army Corp of Engineers